
Episode list for "True Blood" :
Season: 1
Episode 1: Strange Love
Episode 2: The First Taste
Episode 3: Mine
Episode 4: Escape from Dragon House
Episode 5: Sparks Fly Out
Episode 6: Cold Ground
Episode 7: Burning House of Love
Episode 8: The Fourth Man in the Fire
Episode 9: Plaisir d'amour
Episode 10: I Don't Wanna Know
Episode 11: To Love Is to Bury
Episode 12: You'll Be the Death of Me
Episode 1: Nothing But the Blood
Episode 2: Keep This Party Going
Episode 3: Scratches
Episode 4: Shake and Fingerpop
Episode 5: Never Let Me Go
Episode 6: Hard-Hearted Hannah
Episode 7: Release Me
Episode 8: Timebomb
Episode 9: I Will Rise Up
Episode 10: New World in My View
Episode 11: Frenzy
Episode 12: Beyond Here Lies Nothin'
Episode 1: Bad Blood
Episode 2: Beautifully Broken
Episode 3: It Hurts Me Too
Episode 4: 9 Crimes
Episode 5: Trouble
Episode 6: I Got a Right to Sing the Blues
Episode 7: Hitting the Ground
Episode 8: Night on the Sun
Episode 9: Everything Is Broken
Episode 10: I Smell a Rat
Episode 11: Fresh Blood
Episode 12: Evil Is Going On
Season : 4
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu